rawahoho

Default Hyperlink from Word to Excel bookmark

In Office 97, I could hyperlink from Word to a bookmark in an Excel file.
I've upgraded to Office 2003. Now I cannot insert a new hyperlink to an
Excel bookmark -- only to the Excel spreadsheet in general, but not directly
to the bookmark. When I hit the "bookmark" button on the hyperlink dialogue
says it can't open/parse that type of file (e.g., the Excel spreadsheet I'm
trying to link to). The old/existing hyperlinks to an Excel bookmark still
work. Any suggestions?
Jezebel

Press Alt-F9 to display field codes. Add a location switch (backslash-EL
plus bookmark name), so you code will look something like this --

{ HYPERLINK "C:\\Documents and Settings\\...\\MySheet.xls" \l XL_Bookmark }

Don't forget to update the field.