Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jugglertwo Jugglertwo is offline

Default Cursor is now White - Using Virtual Machines

I have a recent problem where I do computer training. We have recently
started to use Virtual Machines for our training. The cursor is now WHITE so
it is very hard to edit. The only way that I have been able to deal with the
problem is to change the Word document background to another color like
black, blue, etc. This happens in Word 2007 along with Excel 2007 and PowerPt
2007. I want it to be the normal black I-beam.

I'm posting this here because I'm familiar with this newsgroup and I know it
is a great resource. This really is a Virtual Machine Newsgroup question but
I can't find such a newsgroup. I asked our Virtual Machine guru at work and
he said that he didn't know how to solve this problem.

Have any of you run into this yet? Is this fixable in the Virtual Machine
world? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in solving this problem.
Thanks!
Jugglertwo