Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Better, more customizable grammar and syntax checker wanted

As I said - a dig at net nannies.

grammatim wrote:
It was in fact a verbatim quotation of my reproof of Greg Maxey.

On Feb 18, 9:37 am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
It was in fact a private joke between Greg and myself, and a dig at
self appointed net nannies.

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

grammatim wrote:
That message from Gerg Maxey was in fact a reference to his having
been called for rudeness to a poster last week.

On Feb 17, 11:40 pm, lawrencae
wrote:
Good on you Greg and thanks for coming to my defense and the
defense of all of us. See below my reply to Graham Mayor and
Robert:

It is rather to do with connection provided by my ISP. You might
want to enroll in Suzanne S. Barnhill's MVP, internet class,
customer care, and humane understanding and tactfulness classes.
Suzanne is an MVP colleague of yours, assuming you actually are an
MVP. Obviously if you are one, she is one with higher standards.
She had the tact to offer a decent retort to my question that shed
light on the problem I have been having with repeated displays of
my questions.

"Greg Maxey" wrote:
Are there no courtesy requirements for becoming an MVP? ;-)

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web sitehttp://gregmaxey.mvps.org
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

Graham Mayor wrote:
Is there a better newsreader than the one you are using that
sends half a dozen copies of each message?

lawrencae wrote:
Is there a better a better, more customizable grammar and syntax
checker available for Word than MS offers?--