Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fantomette Fantomette is offline

Default How do I find a previous Word Document by contents

I need to see if I already worked on a file, and I want to use keywords. I
don't seem to find how to do that. I could in the previous version of Word,
but not in Word 07. Thank you
--
Fantomette
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Keywords are metadata stored in the file's Properties. In 2007 you can go to
the Office Button Prepare to access them. How you search for files based on
keywords depends on your version of Windows.

If that's not what you need please provide a clearer description of what you
want to do.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones