Bruno Sanguinede

Default DOCPROPERTY field : how can I put multiple paragrahs in 1 custom p

Hello,

I have created one custom property and I would like to put in a text with
multiple paragraphs to re-use it with DOCPROPERTY field.
Example :
{DOCPROPERTY myProp} to get :
Myprop first paragraph
Myprop second paragraph

I tried a lot of ways but I couldn't enter more than one paragraph in my
custom property : how can I do that ?
Thanks for your help
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QnJ1bm8gU2FuZ3VpbmVkZQ==?=,

I have created one custom property and I would like to put in a text with
multiple paragraphs to re-use it with DOCPROPERTY field.
Example :
{DOCPROPERTY myProp} to get :
Myprop first paragraph
Myprop second paragraph

I tried a lot of ways but I couldn't enter more than one paragraph in my
custom property : how can I do that ?

You'd need to use a macro, including a userForm, to enter the information
and write it to the document property. But note that you're limited to a
maximum of 255 characters.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org