Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
adavis50 adavis50 is offline

Default change dpi

how do i change the dpi on my scanned word document so when it prints clearer?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This question has nothing to do with page layout in Microsoft Word, which is
the subject of this newsgroup.

"adavis50" wrote in message
how do i change the dpi on my scanned word document so when it prints
clearer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PeterMcC PeterMcC is offline

"adavis50" wrote in message
how do i change the dpi on my scanned word document so when it prints
clearer?

You have to change it at the time of scanning - changing the scanned
document afterwards won't be of any benefit.

You may do better to ask in one of the photographic newsgroups where they
are more likely to have detailed knowledge about scan / print issues.

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,