Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Frank Frank is offline

Default how can i put 2 pages on one 8x11

i want to type a script of a play so that 2 pages are on one regular size
piece of paper, in landscape.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RobertVA RobertVA is offline

Frank wrote:
i want to type a script of a play so that 2 pages are on one regular size
piece of paper, in landscape.

Like landscape orientation in two equal width columns?

It's hard to be very specific about directions when you don't indicate
which version you are using.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PeterMcC PeterMcC is offline

"Frank" wrote in message
i want to type a script of a play so that 2 pages are on one regular size
piece of paper, in landscape.

An off-Word reply, I'm afraid - and for that my apologies - but it may be
worth mentioning that, if your play is for submission to an agent or other
professional body, the industry standard for script production/layout is the
kind of thing produced by Final Draft. Aesthetically, it's awful - it's just
that's how they like 'em.

And, to your specific question, perhaps a two column layout in landscape
would be the answer.

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Use the "2 pages per sheet" setting under "Multiple pages" on the Margins
tab of Page Setup. Or, if you have already typed a play on full-size pages,
you can use the "2 pages per sheet option" in the Print dialog, but this is
less satisfactory unless you're using A sizes (A4 and A5) rather than
Letter, which doesn't have the same aspect ratio when divided in half.