Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carlee Carlee is offline

Default Missing Headers & Footers

I am having issues with missing headers and footers. If I change the page
orientation, or, if i change the margin widths, my page headers and footers
disappear. How to I have my page headers always display on each page of my
document.
--
Carlee
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PeterMcC PeterMcC is offline

"Carlee" wrote in message
I am having issues with missing headers and footers. If I change the page
orientation, or, if i change the margin widths, my page headers and
footers
disappear. How to I have my page headers always display on each page of
my
document.

If I understand the problem correctly:

For Word 2007, Office button Word Options Display

You need to have "Show white space between pages in Print Layout view"
checked.

Placing the cursor at the top or bottom of the page and double clicking will
toggle beween showing them and not.

HTH

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carlee Carlee is offline

I checked, and this option is selected. My headers and footers appear on
some pages, but, if i change the page layout to landscape, the header
disappears for the next two pages.

ANy ideas?

--
Carlee

"PeterMcC" wrote:

"Carlee" wrote in message
I am having issues with missing headers and footers. If I change the page
orientation, or, if i change the margin widths, my page headers and
footers
disappear. How to I have my page headers always display on each page of
my
document.

If I understand the problem correctly:

For Word 2007, Office button Word Options Display

You need to have "Show white space between pages in Print Layout view"
checked.

Placing the cursor at the top or bottom of the page and double clicking will
toggle beween showing them and not.

HTH

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

When you create a section break, it takes on the formatting of the previous
section break. So if link to previous is not selected in the previous break,
the previous header may not be included in the new section. Fix this by
going into the headers and footer and enabling link to previous appropriately.

PamC

Carlee wrote:
I checked, and this option is selected. My headers and footers appear on
some pages, but, if i change the page layout to landscape, the header
disappears for the next two pages.

ANy ideas?

I am having issues with missing headers and footers. If I change the page
orientation, or, if i change the margin widths, my page headers and

[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]

HTH

Footers Missing tinks New Users 1 September 13th 08 06:35 PM
Headers and Footers missing when I open document - Word 2003 Bev Microsoft Word Help 1 November 2nd 07 07:16 PM
Missing Headers and Footers Lynn DeGuire Mailmerge 1 July 24th 07 08:22 PM
Insert autotext missing in headers/footers Vince T Microsoft Word Help 7 November 13th 06 02:34 PM
Headers and footers are not there Sir Paul Microsoft Word Help 2 January 11th 05 05:15 AM