Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rob62panel rob62panel is offline

Default layout not printing properly

I'm working in Word 2007, I'm making a flyer that uses half page. I set it up
in margins to print two pages per sheet of paper. this has worked just fine
in the past, my problem is with this new flyer I have inserted some pictures.
I've got the print preview looking right, however the printer is printing
both pages on top of each other and still only using a half page... this only
does this with the pictures on it, once pictures are deleted the paper prints
fine. why are the pictures doing this and how can I fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PeterMcC PeterMcC is offline

"rob62panel" wrote in message
I'm working in Word 2007, I'm making a flyer that uses half page. I set it
up
in margins to print two pages per sheet of paper. this has worked just
fine
in the past, my problem is with this new flyer I have inserted some
pictures.
I've got the print preview looking right, however the printer is printing
both pages on top of each other and still only using a half page... this
only
does this with the pictures on it, once pictures are deleted the paper
prints
fine. why are the pictures doing this and how can I fix it?

It sounds to be a similar problem to the one quoted below:

Quoted post starts

"Sr Elizabeth" Sr wrote in message
In Word 2007 (as a docx), when page setup is set to BOOK FOLD, in
landscape,
when printed, graphics placed on the right of the 2 pages consistently
move
to the left of the 2 half pages regardless of the actual placement in
Word,
regardless of printer, regardless of the picture position on the page,
even
if lock anchor is selected to secure the graphic in a specific position.
Graphics intentionally placed on the left of the 2 pages remains in the
intended position and performs as expected.

The same document prints correctly in Word 2003 compatible (as a doc).

Any fix or explanation?

This is a known issue that has been reported. The only known workaround at
this time is the one you have already discovered: to save in Word 97-2003
format.

Quoted section ends

--
PeterMcC