Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MaryT. MaryT. is offline

Default add a web page counter in word on vista?

I have Microsoft VISTA
I created my web page using Word Web Page Creator wizard. It looks good and
works great.
I am having trouble adding a site visit counter. I copy and paste a
counter to the first page and then when it uploads it only shows the counter
and none of the rest of my page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PeterMcC PeterMcC is offline

"MaryT." wrote in message
news
I have Microsoft VISTA
I created my web page using Word Web Page Creator wizard. It looks good
and
works great.
I am having trouble adding a site visit counter. I copy and paste a
counter to the first page and then when it uploads it only shows the
counter
and none of the rest of my page.

Not really the right group - but post the URL and I'll have look.

I'd suggest microsoft.public.word.web.authoring but it seems to be a rather
quite newsgroup.

I'm afraid that web design newsgroups such as alt.html won't be receptive to
the idea of using Word for web page authoring.

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,