Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pachins Pachins is offline

Default How do I start a footer on page 4 of a document?

I need the first three pages of my document to be title pages, of sorts. I
can get the footer to not show on page 1, but it always seems to show on
pages 2 and 3 as well. I want to start the footer on page 4. How can I do
this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PeterMcC PeterMcC is offline

"Pachins" wrote in message
I need the first three pages of my document to be title pages, of sorts. I
can get the footer to not show on page 1, but it always seems to show on
pages 2 and 3 as well. I want to start the footer on page 4. How can I
do
this?

Insert a section break at the bottom of Page 3.

Place your Footer on Page 4 and unlink the footer from the previous section.

HTH

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,