Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eleanor Eleanor is offline

Default Data files for students

Please tell me how to find and open Data Files for Students? I have an
assignment that aske me to Start Word (2003). Open the doocument, Apply 1-1
Paris Announcement from the Data Files for Students.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need to ask your instructor where that file is located. It has not
something that's supplied by Word.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Eleanor" wrote in message
Please tell me how to find and open Data Files for Students? I have an
assignment that aske me to Start Word (2003). Open the doocument, Apply
1-1
Paris Announcement from the Data Files for Students.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

He
http://www.math.princeton.edu/mathla...curvecubic.doc

"Eleanor" wrote in message
Please tell me how to find and open Data Files for Students? I have an
assignment that aske me to Start Word (2003). Open the doocument, Apply
1-1
Paris Announcement from the Data Files for Students.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Oh my gawd! Someone needs to teach the person who created that file about
proper formatting in a Word document! Even if they learned how to indent a
paragraph, insert a section, and edited the paragraph spacing they'd be
further ahead. YUCK!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Eleanor" wrote in message
Please tell me how to find and open Data Files for Students? I have an
assignment that aske me to Start Word (2003). Open the doocument, Apply
1-1
Paris Announcement from the Data Files for Students.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

On the other hand, there's $1m in it for you if you can solve the problem.

news

"Eleanor" wrote in message
Please tell me how to find and open Data Files for Students? I have an
assignment that aske me to Start Word (2003). Open the doocument, Apply
1-1
Paris Announcement from the Data Files for Students.

Why word files are loosing data and showing data errror? C N Rao Microsoft Word Help 1 May 4th 06 07:11 PM
can multiple open mail merge files access the same data file LarryJL Mailmerge 1 February 16th 06 08:00 PM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 11:29 PM
remove hiddens files should read remove hidden data. rhdtool.exe ketch Microsoft Word Help 2 December 23rd 04 08:12 PM
Word should allow me to change the default folder for data files. Fitzage Mailmerge 1 December 4th 04 05:28 PM