Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paula Paula is offline

Default How do I print succeeding dates in a doc?

I am printing journal pages for my students, two to a landscaped page. Is
there any way I can have the dates from January to June print at the top of
each page, one to a page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you are saying that you want Word to calculate the dates, it is certainly
possible but not easy. See
http://www.gmayor.com/insert_a_date_...than_today.htm.

--
Stefan Blom