Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ZB ZB is offline

Default How can I draw icon for quick access toolbar

How can I draw icon for quick access toolbar (like in word 2003)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 14:11:20 -0800, zb wrote:

How can I draw icon for quick access toolbar (like in word 2003)

You cannot. Custom icons are not supported.

However, see http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

On Jan 18, 5:11*pm, zb wrote:
How can I draw icon for quick access toolbar (like in word 2003)

You can. But you have to do it in different manner that is not nearly
as straight forward or simple as the method used in Word2003. See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Ribbon_Custom_Icons.htm