Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kate

Default Labels

My labels are printing really close to the top. Many times it cuts off the
top line of the label. However, when I move it down it cuts off the bottom
line. How can I get that centered right, so there is equal space on both
ends (top and bottom)? On the computer, it looks centered, but when I print
it out it's not. Does anyone know what I should do to change that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kate

Does anyone have an answer for me?? I know how to center the address from
the sides, so I just need the address centered between the top and the bottom
of the label.

"Kate" wrote:

My labels are printing really close to the top. Many times it cuts off the
top line of the label. However, when I move it down it cuts off the bottom
line. How can I get that centered right, so there is equal space on both
ends (top and bottom)? On the computer, it looks centered, but when I print
it out it's not. Does anyone know what I should do to change that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do the label paragraphs have Space Before/After applied?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In Word 97 and above, labels are vertically centered by default. If

yours
are not, select the entire table and choose Center for the vertical
alignment of cells.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Kate" wrote:

My labels are printing really close to the top. Many times it cuts

off
the
top line of the label. However, when I move it down it cuts off the

bottom
line. How can I get that centered right, so there is equal space on

both
ends (top and bottom)? On the computer, it looks centered, but when

print
it out it's not. Does anyone know what I should do to change that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kate

No, there was no space before/after applied. My co-worker and I messed
around with that for a little while this morning, and I think we may have
figured it out. Thanks for your help!