Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben Ben is offline

Default Questionnaire

Dear learned friends,

I'm trying to make a questionnaire, but I can't seem to find how to make the
kind I'm looking for. On this questionnaire, I'm trying to create lines for
answers that extend to the end of the line (like they do in books). I want
all the lines to be justified. I know how to do this if the lines are all
separate from the questions, but what I'm trying to do is have the question
asked, then have the answer line begin immediately after the question (not
after a 'hard return'). I'm thinking the solution would be somewhat similar
to how a table-of-contents is created (in which elipses fill the line until
the right-justified number), but I don't know how to do that, either. Does
anyone know what I'm getting at, and if so, how to do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AmandaH AmandaH is offline

you could try using underscore? "_"

Question here?_____________________________________________ ___________

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AmandaH AmandaH is offline

Or you could set up a leading TAB

1) Format
2) Tabs
3) select where you want the lines to stop
4) Select "_" as your Leader

Then all you will need to do is press tab after your question mark.

~Amanda~

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben Ben is offline

"AmandaH" wrote:

you could try using underscore? "_"

That isn't what I was after; but your second response was, so thanks!