Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deb RW Deb RW is offline

Default Changing font and background color of Comments in Word 2007

Is there an automatic way to change the font and background color of
Comments, or do I have to manually change it each time I enter a Comment? We
are on the 3rd revision of a document, and I want to be able to clearly
discern the NEW comments from the OLDER ones ...

Thanks in advance!

DRW