Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dilettante[_2_] dilettante[_2_] is offline

Default How to get in the address block of outlook the fax numbe

The address book of outlook is very useful and I insert the address block in
my everyday correspondence.
Sometimes I send the letter by fax and I miss the possibility of having in
the block the fax number.
Is there any way for it?
Thank you for any help.
Regards
dilettante

--
dilettante
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See How to change the address layout at
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"dilettante" wrote in message
The address book of outlook is very useful and I insert the address block
in
my everyday correspondence.
Sometimes I send the letter by fax and I miss the possibility of having in
the block the fax number.
Is there any way for it?
Thank you for any help.
Regards
dilettante

--
dilettante

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dilettante[_2_] dilettante[_2_] is offline

Dear Doug,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

It woks also with my poor knowledge.
Best regards
--
dilettante

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See How to change the address layout at
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"dilettante" wrote in message
The address book of outlook is very useful and I insert the address block
in
my everyday correspondence.
Sometimes I send the letter by fax and I miss the possibility of having in
the block the fax number.
Is there any way for it?
Thank you for any help.
Regards
dilettante

--
dilettante

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dilettante[_2_] dilettante[_2_] is offline

Dear Graham,

thank you for the very useful link: I will improve my knowledge during
eastern holidays.
Best regards
--
dilettante