Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ll ll is offline

Default Createdate Field

I have a template where I am using the Createdate field. Two of my coworkers
have the problem on their computers with the date still updating when
printing. In Options, Print, the Update Field is NOT selected. I don't know
why this should be happening. There is no problem on my computer.

Any suggestions? thanks, ll