pwrichcreek

Default Text form field inside WORD table cell, odd selection behavior

I have a text form field defined inside a WORD table cell. When I create a
NEW document based on the form template, I can't get the text in this field
to select/highlight properly for editing. Instead of selecting from the
starting position of the cursor to the ending position of the cursor, it
highlights from the starting position to the END OF THE FIELD. Text in other
form fields, not inside a table, highlights as expected.

Does anyone know:

1. Is this behavior "normal" for a form field inside a WORD table cell.
2. Is there some option or setting that I can tweak when defining the form
field that will disable this behavior?
3. Is there a way to change this behavior with a macro?

Thanks.