Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sandi

Default Document appears to be blank

Office XP Pro Version 2002:
I have several documents which contain labels. When I try to open the
document I get a blank page. I've tried setting all different view, but still
nothing. However, I can see the document in print preview and can print the
document. I however, want to modify before I print. Whatsup? (all other
documents open, display and edit correctly.
Sandi
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Assuming you don't simply mean the label grid lines are not displayed
(Tables show gridlines), the only thing I can think of that would cause
this would be if you have the text on the label formatted as hidden and you
have tools options view set to not display hidden text, but tools
options print set to print it.