Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Account Manager Account Manager is offline

Default Word 2007 and Outlook 2007 e-mail MailMerge does not complete

I have been using Word and Outlook for years to do a mail merge to my
customers. With Vista Ultimate and Office Professional when I do the mail
merge everything goes fine until the final step "Finish and Merge" It looks
like everything gets generated as I see each e-mail gets generated but does
not get to the Outlook Outbox.

This happens with both my address book and an excel sheet (old format and
new format)

I have tried all of the following by NOTHING seems to help

1. I have uninstalled Mcafee.
2. I have my system set so macros can run.
3. I have made my system "wide open"
4. I have turned off user account control.

Is there some setting that I am missing?
--
Account Manager
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Response posted in the other conversation about this topic.

Peter Jamieson
"Account Manager" wrote in
message ...