Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Pat is offline

Default Word Document Problem

While typing a Word document I somehow got the Outook Express "Send" heading
at the top of my document. I feel really stupid but I don't know how to get
it off. I've no idea what I did to make it appear but I need to make it
disappear! Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click the E-mail button on the Standard toolbar to turn it off, or click
File | Send To | Mail Recipient to accomplish the same thing; both are
toggles.

http://word.mvps.org