MoP

Default How do I create and view my web page?

I was trying to create my first webpage, but I have had no success in viewing
it. I am not even sure how to access it from the web. I don't know if I am
even saving it correctly. I opened up a calendar template put all my info.
in and then save it as a webpage. I changed the page title and file name and
the extension to webpage (htm., html). Then I copy the address that I see in
the preview box. I reopen IE and put in the address of the calendars, but it
says those files don't exist. I am not sure what I am going wrong. Please
help.
Don

?B?TW9Q?= wrote in
:

I was trying to create my first webpage, but I have had no success in
viewing it. I am not even sure how to access it from the web. I
don't know if I am even saving it correctly. I opened up a calendar
template put all my info. in and then save it as a webpage. I changed
the page title and file name and the extension to webpage (htm.,
html). Then I copy the address that I see in the preview box. I
reopen IE and put in the address of the calendars, but it says those
files don't exist. I am not sure what I am going wrong. Please help.

First off using Word to create web pages, is a bad idea.
Word was never intended for this use.

Here are some beginner links.
http://www.allaboutyourownwebsite.com/ (Most direct explantion)
http://webmonkey.wired.com/webmonkey/kids/ (the simpliest understanding)
http://www.verio.com/support/view_ar...fm?doc_id=4053 (Complicated
Navigation)

There are many free hosts, however they have disadvantages: