Marcel

Default How to show a URL located picture referenced by an INCLUDEPICTURE field in a imageobject on a form

Hi,

Word 2002 SP3

I copied from IE6 a picture for testing in a document with the following
HYPERLINK:

{ HYPERLINK
"http://office.microsoft.com/search/redir.aspx?AssetID=XT011250231043&Origin=HH0106865 21043&CTT=5"
\o "Professionele drukkerij: (c) James Hardy/PhotoAlto/PictureQuest" }

If I put the cursor before the H of HYPERLINK and push Shif+F9 the field is
transformed into the next INCLUDEPICTURE code:

{ INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://office.microsoft.com/global/images/default.aspx?assetid=ZA011190561043"
\* MERGEFORMATINET }

I've created a Form with a picture object that shows each picture in my
document that has a reference with { INCLUDEPICTURE ...} field at my hard
disk. Everything goes well except when the picture has an URL reference.

Me.Image1.Picture = LoadPicture("C:\\Documents and Settings\\Marcel\\Mijn
documenten\\Mijn afbeeldingen\\home.jpg")

works well but

Me.Image1.Picture =
LoadPicture("http://office.microsoft.com/global/images/default.aspx?assetid=ZA011190561043")

crashes.

Does anybody know how I can get a picture with an URL reference shown in the
picture object on my Form.

Regards,

Marcel

Marcel

"Marcel" schreef in bericht
[...]

I got the answer. It can't be done with loadpicture(). I need WinHTTP to
download the picture and save it to disk and open it with loadpicture().
WinHTTP is part of the 2003 Server Resource Kit Tools.

Regards,

Marcel

Can't see picture pasted in Word 03 w/out looking @ Prnt Preview Sally745 Microsoft Word Help 6 March 9th 06 07:44 AM
Inserting a Picture Zee Page Layout 1 March 22nd 05 11:36 PM
How do I insert text over a picture without losing the picture? PMD Microsoft Word Help 1 February 4th 05 06:06 AM
Inserting picture from clipboard into a new sheet of address labe. Carolyn P. New Users 3 January 31st 05 06:59 AM
MS Word Picture Object tj Microsoft Word Help 0 January 26th 05 04:09 AM