Sam

Default Inserting Pictures in WORD Forms

I'm working on a form document for members to submit names for an award. I
can get the forms to work where they can fill out the information we need.
However, we would the submitter to attach the photo of the nominee ...

Can this happen in WORD? A control box that says "CLICK HERE TO INSERT
PHOTO" ... if so how?

--
"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:52:09 -0700, Sam
wrote:

I'm working on a form document for members to submit names for an award. I
can get the forms to work where they can fill out the information we need.
However, we would the submitter to attach the photo of the nominee ...

Can this happen in WORD? A control box that says "CLICK HERE TO INSERT
PHOTO" ... if so how?

There's a demonstration template at http://jay-freedman.info that
shows the technique. Click "form_picture" to download the zip file,
and extract it into your Templates folder. Then use File New to
create a document based on the Form_Picture.dot template.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman