Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sheila D Sheila D is offline

Default Where is the Autosum button....

In Word 2007 the Autosum buttom seems to have disappeared, was on the Tables
toolbar in earlier versions, I know I can do formuales as normal but is
Autosum hidden away somewhere.......

Tx, Sheila
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Click on the Pizza button and then on the "Word Options" in the bottom
border of the dialog and then select "Customize" and in the "Choose commands
from:" dropdown, select "All Commands" and then scroll down through the list
of commands until you come to the Sum command and add it to the Quick Access
Toolbar.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Sheila D" wrote in message
In Word 2007 the Autosum buttom seems to have disappeared, was on the
Tables
toolbar in earlier versions, I know I can do formuales as normal but is
Autosum hidden away somewhere.......

Tx, Sheila

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

The AutoSum tool is still in the interface, by the way, but it's now called
Formula. If you click the Table Tools Layout tab, it's at the right end of
the ribbon, in the Data chunk. The insertion point has to be inside a table
for the Table Tools Layout tab to be accessible.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
news

"Sheila D" wrote in message
In Word 2007 the Autosum buttom seems to have disappeared, was on the
Tables
toolbar in earlier versions, I know I can do formuales as normal but is
Autosum hidden away somewhere.......

Tx, Sheila

Why no autosum function for tables in Word 2007? Peter de B. Harrington Formatting Long Documents 4 November 7th 07 08:35 AM
Missing AutoSum Magzelliott48 Tables 1 October 10th 07 11:07 PM
autosum alexm Tables 8 February 8th 07 04:53 AM
Autosum in a simple table Marcel Vreuls Tables 2 May 31st 06 05:15 PM
how can I use autosum in a WORD table with blank cells Jennifer from DPI Tables 4 November 11th 04 07:30 AM