John Taylor

Default Import Excel sheet

How do I fit an excel sheet into a word page. Currently I have a large Excel
file
that prints on A3, reduction of 47% to fit to page. The A3 page is set up in
my word file and I want to link the file so I am using "Insert Object". The
file overflows the page, a lot!
Jay Tee
Birgit

Dear Jay,
try shrinking the inserted object. In the Word-document click on the object.
Move the mouse to the lower left handle (small black squares), hold mouse
button and move mouse to center of document.

HTH,
Birgit

"John Taylor" schreef in bericht
How do I fit an excel sheet into a word page. Currently I have a large
Excel
file
that prints on A3, reduction of 47% to fit to page. The A3 page is set up
in
my word file and I want to link the file so I am using "Insert Object".
The
file overflows the page, a lot!
Jay Tee

John Taylor

Hi Birgit,
Sorry but this didn't work out. The only handle visible is top right, but
moving this didn't change a thing. One problem is that this spread sheet came
from someone else.
Best regards,
Jay

"Birgit" wrote:

Dear Jay,
try shrinking the inserted object. In the Word-document click on the object.
Move the mouse to the lower left handle (small black squares), hold mouse
button and move mouse to center of document.

HTH,
Birgit

"John Taylor" schreef in bericht
How do I fit an excel sheet into a word page. Currently I have a large
Excel
file
that prints on A3, reduction of 47% to fit to page. The A3 page is set up
in
my word file and I want to link the file so I am using "Insert Object".
The
file overflows the page, a lot!
Jay Tee

Birgit

Hi John,
try a right click on the object, choose format object en set the size to
something that fits on your page. If necessary you might want to set the
page to landscape otherwise you might end up with something unreadable.