Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
safir

Default how can I make a style changing background color of text?

how do I make a style from styles and formatting menu for changing color of
text background?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Create a new character Style and from the Format pulldown on the Modify
Style dialog, select the Border item and then go to the Shading tab and
select the desired colour.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.