just_doing_my_part

Default Browsing for files times out

I am attempting to support a user in my office that is having trouble with
her MS Word 2002 that I am unfamiliar with. It seems every time she tries to
browse to find the file she wants to open the program notifies her it has
stopped responding and then after an extremely long time it will open the
next window. This has just started in the last week. I have scanned for
viruses and spyware and the system is showing clean. Any help would be
appreciated.
garfield-n-odie

Right-click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop, left-click on
Disconnect Network Drive, and disconnect any mapped network drives that are
not currently available.