Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mark Ellis

Default unable to print large documents

I have a large document, 9X14, which whenever I try to print cuts off at the
8.5X11 margins. I have tried to change the paper settings, the printer
settings, and even when I print on a printer which can print large paper (HP
1220C) it still cuts off the text. I have tried exporting to PDF files, and
the exports are truncated as well. What can I do?