Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Please help my copy and paste a word doc Please help my copy and paste a word doc is offline

Default how do you copy your resume from word and paste to a job site

I have spent way too many hours trying to find how to copy a word 2007 doc
(my resume) and paste to a job site. for the life of me I can't find
instructions on how to copy and paste - i must be the only dummy around
Thanks for your help!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Generally it's not going to be just a copy and paste. There's a lot lost in
the formatting.

Save your resume as a text-only copy, open it in Notepad and tweak it to
look better. Copy and paste that into the various sites.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]