Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
reggie08 reggie08 is offline

Default how do i rotate my text upside down in word 2003

i can't rotate the text in word 2oo3 because the text direction button is
disabled for some reason. To top it off i can't use computers to save my
life. so i would need detailed help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Read http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrp...deDownText.htm and