Emx Emx is offline
Junior Member

Default Mail merge label

I have created a mail merge of 200 addresses, on Avery L7163 labels, all looks great on screen, but when I print, each address moves up slightly so they are not on the labels. Can anyone suggest what I have done wrong. I have page setup as A4 on Word. Am using an Epson DX7400 printer, and am getting frustrated! Help?

Mail merge label only puts one label per page? Ebb Berry Mailmerge 4 April 21st 23 12:06 PM
Label Mail Merge Celestine Mailmerge 3 April 10th 08 05:19 AM
label mail merge maeve Mailmerge 1 November 28th 07 02:46 AM
How do you save a mail merge label document as JUST a label doc? GailD Mailmerge 3 March 29th 06 06:52 PM
Mail Merge automatically resetting my mail label option selection Tony Mailmerge 2 January 2nd 06 12:12 AM