Tarantula Tarantula is offline
Junior Member

Default Bottom line not indenting in bulleted list

I've got a bulleted list with some of the points running over to the next line.

How can I get the start of the bottom line to line up with the beginning of the top line? At the moment the bottom line begins before the top line, which looks messy. The bottom line won't space/tab across to the right.

Any ideas?

Cheers.
Tarantula Tarantula is offline
Junior Member

By the way, I'm using Word 2004 for Mac. Indentation is set to 'hanging'.
Tarantula Tarantula is offline
Junior Member

Apologies for clogging your forum.

I solved my problem by highlighting the whole list, then Bullets and numbering List styles add.

The default list style fixed the whole thing and allowed me to manually indent lines.