Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bardos bardos is offline

Default wondering if i can do this in Word

I have a document of about 40 pages, with page breaks that i have placed. At
the moment I would like to get rid of these breaks and have a unified
document Would it be possible to somehow eliminate all the page breaks with
one action, as in for example "find and replace", or do I have to go about it
individually, eliminating each page break?

thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Find and replace should do it. Open the find and replace dialog. With the
cursor in the find what box, click the More button and then Special. You'll
see a list of special characters and features you can search for, among them
manual page break. You can leave the replace box empty--to replace the page
break with nothing--a return (^p), or other character.

Pam