SRPang89 SRPang89 is offline
Junior Member

Default Making columns...but only for one a few lines?

Hi guys,

I'm trying to make columns, but only for a few lines (2 to be exact). And then revert back to just one column after. I've gone to Page Layout -- Columns -- More Columns -- Apply to "This Point Forward" for two lines and then do one column for "This Point Forward" after that but the formatting just doesn't want to work out.

Can anyone help me out? And if it helps, this is for my resume (and no, I do not want to use a template).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Is this something for which you could use a table (without borders)? Or even
tabbed columns? While you should be able to make snaking columns work (even
if you need to insert the section breaks manually), it doesn't sound like a
situation that really calls for them.

http://word.mvps.org

--
SRPang89

Making Word table columns independent Buck Mueller Microsoft Word Help 2 April 9th 10 04:41 PM
Making Word table columns independent Buck Mueller Microsoft Word Help 0 April 9th 10 04:08 PM
Making Lines Visible Ole Tables 2 May 21st 09 10:03 PM
Making columns work together Travis Page Layout 1 June 6th 07 06:45 AM
Making Text Wrap In Two Columns Trakx Tables 2 September 19th 05 05:39 PM