Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pwkaplan pwkaplan is offline

Default How do I change the insertion point icon?

The insertion point icon changed from that little bar to a point. How can I
change it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Set the zoom to 500% and back again - just don't ask why!

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"pwkaplan" wrote in message
The insertion point icon changed from that little bar to a point. How can
change it back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Switching to 500% Zoom and back will usually do the trick, at least
temporarily.

http://word.mvps.org