ktsbox

Default How do I insert my company logo into business card template?

We are making business cards and trying to add our company logo. We are
unable to size it correctly. Any advise? Thanks, ktsbox
CyberTaz

Hi-

Images should always be sized for the intended purpose using an image
editing program (such as Photoshop). It is dangerous to rely on a word
processing program to modify images. This is _especially_ true when dealing
with images that involve trademarks, patents, copyrights, etc.

You also want to be sure whether any of the coloring of the logo is
copyrighted/registered, because Word does not support CMYK output. Especially
if the graphic has not been saved in a format appropriate for quality printed
output you may find that the printed colors don't turn out as expected and/or
the image appears banded or 'blocky' (pixelated).

Good Luck |:)