Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brad[_3_] Brad[_3_] is offline

Default Converting docx to doc - Problems with bulleted info

When I convert my document from docx to doc, my bulleted items ind up
dropping the associated text to the next line as well as dropping the first
character (or maybe it's converting the first char to a control charater
causing the line drop). How do I convert it?
--
Brad Eck
a href="http://www.sitesdynamic.com"SitesDynamic/a