Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shiv Shiv is offline

Default How do I change page range "All" to "current Pages" in print menu

How do I change page range "All" to "current Pages" in print menu so it is
selected every time by default?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There is no option/setting that will let you do that. You would need to use
a macro that preselects "Current page".

The simplest one I can think of is:

Sub ArbitraryMacroName()
SendKeys "^p%e"
End Sub

This macro presses Ctrl+p (^p) then presses Alt+e (%e).

Note: this macro works when placed onto a toolbar or menu, but not when
directly assigned to a keystroke. It also depends on your not having
reassinged Ctrl+p to something other than the Print dialog.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible