Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mayka Mayka is offline

Default Why the codes for the Spanish characters don't work in W. Vista?

I am a Spanish teacher and I type many assignments and other materials in
Spanish. I have a list of codes that I typed in previous version of Windows
and it gave me the letter or any other Spanish character that it is not in
the English keyboard but when I enter it in Windows Vista it doesn't work. I
don't get nothing.
Do anybody knows why? or it is there a new serie of codes for Windows Vista?
Please help me.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Windows Vista is an operating system. It doesn't do typing!
If you are using Word (the topic of this forum) you can view the keyboard
shortcuts of the current font by using insert symbol.