JimBo Row

Default How to print addresses on envelopes from Outlook Contacts data ?

I have MS Office XP Sm. Business & MS XP Home Edition V. 5.1.26 with Outlook
'02 (V10.6515.6714) SP3.

I can't get the addresses from Outlook Contacts (holiday card subfile) to
print on envelopes. If going through mail merge set up in WORD I get a
request for an ACCESS database source after I specify thet the source should
be from a Contact folder. When I go through mail merge set up in Outlook, it
says it has profided the address data but only prints the return addresses I
have set up on the envelopes. How do I get the address data to be inserted on
each envelope?