Didier Massabuau

Default How do I select the 'A3' paper size A3 in File/Page setup/Paper si

Hello,

I would like to create a new word 2003 document that is a A3 paper size
document.
When I go to File / Page setup / Paper size, I cannot select A3 because it
is not in the list. How can I sort this out ?
Thanks
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

The available paper sizes are determined by the Printer that is selected
under FilePrint in Word. You will need to select a printer that has that
capability to be able to use a sheet that size. You can install a printer
(driver) without physically having the printer attached to the computer if
necessary.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Didier Massabuau" Didier wrote in
message ...