Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
99ii1 99ii1 is offline

Default How to extract and prevent non-English language code in Word?

Someone w/ third party access to my computer has been hacking in and putting
in a lot of embedded codes from Chinese, Korean, and other foreign languages.
The codes are altering my font, spelling, and grammar in very important
documents (cover letters, resumes, 80-page writing samples). This has been
done repeatedly over the last five months, despite over $1,500 spent on
computer security. Needless to say, this ridiculous behavior is
exasperating. All helpful suggestions for solutions are very much
appreciated.