Janet2357

Default How to identify and correct mail merge 'field calculation errors'

I have a working MailMerge main document and data document. The merge
completes as a full new document. BUT...
[ 1.] Minor: the character formatting for some fields does not show in the
merge [Main doc. field is formatted Ariel 12 pt, the merged doc. prints out
Ariel 11 pt..
And....
[ 2.] Major: the merge check tells me that I have a "field calculation
error" in each of my 17 records. The Main doc. is a seminar sign-in sheet
with 14 inserted merge-fields. How do I find out what that error is so that I
can fix it?