Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Bob is offline

Default Word 2002: Page layout differences

I working on a document in Word 2002 and the page breaks are falling in
different places when I view the document in the "Print Layout" view and when
I view it in the "Print Preview" and print it (the layout is the same on the
latter two). This makes it extremely difficult to edit the document.

Also when I go to "print Preview" and try to use the "Multiple Pages"
function to look at 1x2 pages it doesn't work. It does work if I do 1x4 or
2x4.

Any ideas what might be causing these problems and how I can fix them?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?Qm9i?=,

I working on a document in Word 2002 and the page breaks are falling in
different places when I view the document in the "Print Layout" view and when
I view it in the "Print Preview" and print it (the layout is the same on the
latter two). This makes it extremely difficult to edit the document.

Also when I go to "print Preview" and try to use the "Multiple Pages"
function to look at 1x2 pages it doesn't work. It does work if I do 1x4 or
2x4.

Any ideas what might be causing these problems and how I can fix them?

The first place I'd start is with the printer driver. You may need to update it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)