Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dominic H Dominic H is offline

Default mysterious gaps appearing in my report

i have prepared a large report using double spacing and paragrph numbering.
When I have come to format it correctly for printing and moved a paragraph
down and start a new page it leaves a large gap i.e. 1/2 to 1 whole page ? i
am foxed please help

report Toni Microsoft Word Help 0 March 13th 06 10:56 PM
Track Changes appearing unexpectedly Rae_T Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 05 02:00 PM
merge from access report leabee1 Mailmerge 1 October 4th 05 07:42 PM
format text to change data in report with word 2003 Template Mary Microsoft Word Help 2 September 20th 05 10:25 PM
exporting accress reports into word marc Microsoft Word Help 8 December 29th 04 04:40 PM