Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
melisa melisa is offline

Default extra blank lines in html email

We need to be able to create html mail merges from Word to Outlook 2002 so
that recipients who read only plain text email do not visualize extra Hard
Returns (blank lines) not included in the html text.

For ex, currently what happens is: a single spaced paragraph followed by a
Hard Return and followed with an additional Hard Return (blank line between
paragraphs) shows up on the receiving end with 3 blank lines between
paragraphs instead of 1.

Ideas on how we can resolve? Email must be "readable"/"attractive" for both
html and plain text recipients. ...help... this "simple" problem is killing
us.

footnote insert also puts 14 unwanted blank lines in middle of my. LKB Microsoft Word Help 2 April 28th 05 04:58 PM
Where did "print blank lines" option go in Office 2003??? Emily @ Siemons Mailmerge 1 April 26th 05 06:35 PM
Cannot send HTML Email embedded in Word 2003 webdiva Microsoft Word Help 0 January 18th 05 06:29 PM
HTML Email Stikfa Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 02:31 PM
suppressing blank address lines in mail merge Geoff Holt Mailmerge 1 November 26th 04 07:16 PM