Paul

Default How to create a 2 centimeter page border in Microsoft Word?

I'm using MS Word 2003 sp1.

I can create a 2 centimeter margins top, bottom, left and right. But now I
want a border around that margin. Using Format|Borders and Shading... I can
only enter the page border in pt units and it only goes up to 31 pt.

Seems like this should be easy but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:07:03 -0700, "Paul"
wrote:

I'm using MS Word 2003 sp1.

I can create a 2 centimeter margins top, bottom, left and right. But now I
want a border around that margin. Using Format|Borders and Shading... I can
only enter the page border in pt units and it only goes up to 31 pt.

Seems like this should be easy but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul

The built-in borders are limited. Instructions for creating custom
borders are at http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman